Serving the Loveland, Colorado area for over 15 years
Locally owned and operated. We support local buisnesses.
The area’s best-equipped & only family oriented personal training and cardio facility!
- Cardio facility including plenty of treadmills, elliptical, and stationary bikes
- Huge free weight area with Paramount, Hammer Strength, and Life Fitness equipment
- Men’s & women’s locker room with showers
- Member lounge area
- Free initial equipment orientation with trainer
Other Services Offered:
- Boot Camp with Tony
- Bootybuilding with Jeremiah
- Personal Training
- Mind Body Transformation Packages
- Massage therapy provided by Mary Lou, and Nicole with Hands of the Sun Massage
- Daycare at Kids Club
Loveland Athletic Club was created as a combining of Unique Physique and Club Genesis.
Unique Physique was established over 15 years ago and was owned and operated by Jay Watterson. After 15 years at his 154 Barberry Place location, Jay was presented with the opportunity to purchaseClub Genesis, which was just right around the corner.
Although it was a tough decision, Jay decided to move his well established business, staff, trainers, clients and some select equipment over to the Club Genesis location.
Upon moving, Jay decided that the new fitness facility should have a new name which reflected his love for the community and his life-long passion for fitness. The was renamed to Loveland Athletic Club.
“We take pride in getting you results fast. We also have a very family-friendly atmosphere and a knowledgeable and friendly staff. We are experts with weight loss, nutrition, toning, shaping and sculpting the body.”
About Jay Watterson, The Owner of Loveland Athletic Club:
“I have been in health & fitness my whole life. I come from a very athletic family. I believe in challenging yourself to be both mentally and physically prepared to achieve and accomplish your goals.” — Jay Watterson
Thank you for visiting our site.